JOB PURPOSE: To provide supervision of the pool and relaxation area, ensuring the safety of all members and guests is maintained at all times and club rules and regulations are adhered to.
1. To ensure all Guest Needs are met to the required standard
2. To ensure your allocated daily responsibility is completed to the required standard and co-operation with your team colleagues is evident at all times
3. To ensure all Guests, Colleagues and physical product are treated with respect at all times
4. To correctly account for all monies taken and goods sold
5. To ensure any Guest request, outside your area of expertise, is raised immediately to the appropriate level
6. To work within all company policies with specific reference to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
Clear conversational and written English Language
A flexible attitude
Ability to follow specific instructions
National Pool Lifeguard qualification
Previous Lifeguard Pool experience
First Aid at Work (full 3 day course)